Stent Graft Tester (SGT) Upgrades
The TA Electroforce mean-pressure controller upgrade allows ElectroForce SGT systems to control internal system pressure through the use of compressed air and a servovalve. The upgrade also provides off-system heating and fluid flow through a pump.
- Easily run pressure controlled tests
- Maintain a constant mean pressure throughout your stent graft tester
- Controller automatically turns off if fluid level drops too low, protecting heaters
- Pump heated liquid through your system, providing better heat distribution to all test stations
- An extra pressure sensor is included to measure pressure within the mean pressure controller
The mean pressure controller assembly comes pre-built and includes:
- Pressure sensor
- Liquid level sensor
- Pump with tubing
This TA Electroforce upgrade for ElectroForce SGT 9110 systems increases the performance and mean stent diameter for testing either 8 stent devices or 4 AAA bifurcated devices.
Key Features and Configurations
The upgrade includes additional amplifier, manifolds and cradle.
Available manifold options:
- 9120-8 – testing for 8 mock arteries with mean stent diameter from 2.5 mm to 32 mm
- 9120-4B – testing for 4 AAA bifurcated devices with mean stent diameter from 12 mm to 30 mm
Available only on SGT 9110 test instrument