ARES-G2 and RSA-G2: The ULTIMATE Rheological Laboratory
The ARES-G2 and RSA-G2 are the most advanced platforms for the rheological characterization of solids and fluids. No other instrument or combination of instruments can make the measurements of an ARES-G2 and RSA-G2.
- Independent measurements of stress and strain
- Patented Active Temperature Control
- Fully integrated fast data sampling
- Wide range of accessories
The ARES-G2 rotational rheometer is recognized by the rheological community as the industry standard to which all other rheometer measurements are compared for accuracy.
- New Smart Swap™ environmental systems
- Advanced Accessories, including Advanced Peltier System (APS), Forced Convection Oven (FCO), Electrorheology, Dielectric Thermal Analysis, UV Curing, Tribology, and more.
- NEW Orthogonal Superposition (OSP) and 2-Dimensional Small Amplitude Oscillatory Shear (2D-SAOS) techniques
- Large Amplitude Oscillatory Shear (LAOS) and Fourier Transform (FT) Rheology Analysis Software package
The RSA-G2 is designed for the most demanding applications. It outperforms any other commercial DMA in every aspect of DMA performance.
- The most accurate data over the widest possible range of applications
- Extensive array of clamping systems to accommodate the widest range of sample shapes and stiffness
- Doubles as a Dielectric Thermal Analyzer (DETA) for standalone or simultaneous measurements
- Immersion testing capabilities
- Optional FCO Camera Viewer accessory
Request More Information
Error: Contact form not found.
*Some modules & OEM products excluded. Contact your technical representative for more details. Offer ends September 30, 2017.